SAFETY & COMPLIANCE
Freedom Prep maintains full compliance with all Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations. Below are links to our various annual compliance requirements.
- Annual Title One Requirements – Title One plans, meeting notices, meeting registrations, meeting minutes, etc.
- Annual Flu & Meningitis Notice – sent home to all Freedom Prep families annually.
- Annual ESEA Letters – sent home to all FPA families within the first 20 days of school denoting any instructors working towards full licensure.
- TDOE Annual Reports – annual report due October 1 of each year summarizing progress to annual goals.
- Lead Prevention Letter (Coming Soon)
- School Improvement Plans – drafted with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders.
- Freedom Prep Network Summary – a compilation of academic and compliance results from the Tennessee Department of Education report card.
- Freedom Preparatory has adapted a local school wellness policy. To view, click here.
- What’s on the menu? Click Here
- Click Here to view Tennessee’s Summer Food Service Program
- Non-discrimination Statement: Click Here for the USDA nondiscrimination statement
- Breakfast Outreach: Freedom Preparatory Academy Charter Schools participates in the National School Lunch Program and The School Breakfast Program
Freedom Prep Charter Schools ensure each campus has the following safety procedures in place each school year:
- Comprehensive Plan: each campus has a tailored plan for their school that includes fire drill, earthquake drill, tornado drill, intruder drill, and other non-evacuative drills. All teachers have these drills posted directly outside their classroom doors for easy reference and access in case of an emergency.
- CPR Trained Staff: each campus maintains a set of staff members trained to conduct CPR in the event of an emergency. These staff members are posted in each main office along with their annual certification.
- School Safety Team: each campus maintains an active school safety team that meets regularly to assess drill efficacy and reviews the drill logs to ensure practice has taken place.
- Transportation Supervisor and Policy: each campus maintains the transportation policy and network transportation supervisor in their main office.