Freedom Prep Charter Schools
- About Freedom Prep Charter Schools – history, timeline, enrollment statistics, academic highlights. (PDF)
- Freedom Prep General One Pager
- Freedom Prep Leadership Team Biographies
- Freedom Prep Annual Report 2020-21
- April 13, 2021 (Commercial Appeal) – Freedom Prep’s Tyler Woodard, a three-star DB, commits to Mississippi State football.
- March 4, 2021 (Daily Memphian) – Freedom Preparatory Academy schools to reopen March 8.
- July 27, 2020 (WMCTV) – Freedom Prep. Academy announces all virtual reopening plan.
- February 28, 2019 (Chalkbeat) – Memphis rugby team featured in national Nike ad campaign.
- November 2, 2018 (Chalkbeat) – Freedom Prep’s Cook building program, molding young men ‘one brick at a time’.
- September 7, 2018 (Chalkbeat) – As Griffin battles low enrollment in Tennessee’s state district, she looks to a school with a waitlist.
Inquiries, including photography requests, should be emailed to email@example.com. You may also call the central office at (901) 538 – 9500, extension 6.
Media & Photography Policy
Freedom Preparatory Academy Charter Schools support media, photography and other quests that connect directly to the educational mission of the school.
Please keep in mind:
- Any media or photography requests should be direct to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
- If approved, a media representative or photographer interested in visiting any of our campuses should expect to be accompanied by a member of the network office.
- Freedom Prep Academy photographs its students, employees and visitors to campus regularly. We use these images on our website and social media pages, fundraising materials, advertisements and student publications. Freedom Prep Academy reserves the right to reproduce these images. By studying, working, or visiting Freedom Preparatory Academy Charter Schools, an individual acknowledges this right to the Network.
- Freedom Preparatory Academy Charter Schools do not release information about images of its students without permission and has no liability for photographs used without permission.