HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAM (9-12)
- Small Class Sizes, 13.5:1 student to teacher ratio
- Balanced Literacy Course Structure for English I, English II, English III, English IV, and Advanced Placement Composition & Literature
- Logically sequenced mathematics course structure with Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II, Statistics, Pre-Calculus, and Advanced Placement Calculus AB and BC
- Diverse offering of Science courses including Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Anatomy and Physiology, Advanced Placement Chemistry and, when available, Advanced Placement Environmental Sciences.
- Equity-focused social studies course offerings with African American History, US History, US Government, Economics, Contemporary Issues, and Personal Finance.
- Foreign Language offerings include Spanish I, Spanish II, Spanish II, and Advanced Placement Spanish. For native speakers, we offer Spanish Cultural Heritage I, II, and III.
- Elective offerings include Physical Education, Health & Wellness, Art, Music, Advanced Placement Art, and Advanced Placement Seminar.
- Four person college counseling team to support college selections, applications, scholarships, and matriculation.
- Four person social work team to support social-emotional wellness.
HIGH SCHOOL (9-12)
At the high school level, skills learned in middle school are mastered, talents discovered are refined and new challenges are revealed. Freedom Preparatory Academy high school students pursue a more intense and in-depth college preparatory curriculum with rigorous core coursework supplemented by an exceptional selection of enrichment courses. Freedom Preparatory Academy offers several Advanced Placement courses and numerous honors-level courses.
Freedom Prep High School has earned 100% acceptance to 4-year colleges and universities across each of its first three graduating classes, including the Class of 2021.
Freedom Prep High School students have improved performance on the ACT across our first three graduating classes, with the Class of 2019 nearly reaching the State of Tennessee average from 2018. Freedom Prep’s average composite was a 19.5 whilte the state’s average was a 19.7.